Papa membelibelah lagi untuk barang2 keperluan rumah. Macam biasalah Papa shopping time2 macam ni. Tak ramai orang. Macam-macamlah barang dibeli, termasuklah untuk aku, susu anmum ni. Masa mengandung aku susah nak minum susu2 kecuali susu segar. Sekarang tiap2 hari aku minum anmum lacta ni. Sedap tapi yang penting ia dapat menambah kuantiti dan kualiti susu badan aku buat adik. Supaya dia membesar dengan sihat dan cerdik.
Why breast milk is good for baby
There are plenty of reasons why we at Anmum Club and doctors everywhere recommend breastfeeding as the best form of nutrition for your child. Here are just some of them.
• Children receive the most complete and optimal mix of nutrients & antibodies and the varying composition of breastmilk keeps pace with the infant’s individual growth and changing nutritional needs.
• Reduced risk of several childhood illnesses.
• Protection against allergies, asthma, eczema, and severity of allergic disease.
• Breastfed infants often develop higher IQ’s, and have improved brain and nervous system development.
• Less risk of childhood obesity.
• Economic benefits.
• Reduce risk of diarrhoea.
• Protection against infection.
• Increase immunity.
• Reduce risk of ear infection.
• Beneficial to mothers – breastfeeding helps the uterus return to its previous size.
• Provides psychosocial developmental benefits as breastfeeding allows mother and child to bond.
The style of feeding can have an effect on how you and your baby bond, too. If you are tense and hurried, he’ll be tense too. If you’re irritable, he may have difficulty taking the feed. Always try to remain calm and think positively while breastfeeding for a healthier feed.