Skip to content
Copy Protected by Chetan's WP-Copyprotect.
- My toddler now can drinks from a cup without assistance.
- She can stand alone for several minutes.
- She walks well (keep in mind that good crawlers often are late walkers).
- She waves good-bye
- She says “mama” and “dada”.
- She says other one-syllable words (like “hi”, “ta”, “na”).
- She expresses her wants with gestures and words instead of cries.
- She engages in gibberish conservation.
- She responds to simple commands (like “boom” for sleep).